Security: Some portions of the Website are restricted and require User ID and Password, you agree that: Dope Society is entitled to act on instructions received under your User ID and Password, and is not liable for any unauthorized access to your personal information that is not the direct result of gross negligence or intentional misconduct on the part of Dope Society. You must keep your Password confidential and you must notify Dope Society immediately if you believe anyone else has obtained your Password or if any unauthorized access to the restricted portions of the Website has occurred or may occur.
Ownership: All materials displayed or otherwise accessible through the Website, including, without limitation, news articles, text, photographs, images, illustrations, computer software and code (collectively, Content) are protected under Canadian and foreign copyright or other laws, and are owned by Dope Society. In addition, the Website is protected under copyright law as a collective work and/or compilation pursuant to Canadian and foreign laws. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information and restrictions on or contained in any of the Content accessed through the Web site. ANY USE, REPRODUCTION, ALTERATION, MODIFICATION, PUBLIC PERFORMANCE OR DISPLAY, UPLOADING OR POSTING ONTO THE INTERNET, TRANSMISSION, REDISTRIBUTION OR OTHER EXPLOITATION OF THE WEBSITE OR OF ANY CONTENT, WHETHER IN WHOLE OR IN PART, OTHER THAN EXPRESSLY SET OUT HEREIN, IS PROHIBITED WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF Dope Society.
Terms of Sale:
- We reserve the right to revise the pricing of our products at any time and without advance notice.
- Products will be shipped according to the standard methods of shipping that we have in place from time to time.
- When a product is received in a damaged condition it should be reported to us promptly.
- When a discrepancy exists between the quantity or items ordered and the quantity or items received, then we must be notified immediately and in no event longer than 7 days from receipt of the shipment.
- When a customer places an order online and then subsequently refuses to accept delivery of order for reasons that are attributable to customer error, the customer can be assessed a restocking fee ($10) and full shipping charges.
- All exchanges must be pre-approved by us and received within 14 days of authorization of the exchange. They must also be mailed via UPS and we must be provided with tracking information once shipped. We are not responsible for items lost in the mail.
- An authorization form is required for all exchanges. We may refuse to accept a returned product without our advance authorization.
- We must receive a returned product before an exchanged product is issued.
- There is a processing fee ($5) on returned products. The customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned products unless shipping costs were waived upon authorization of exchange.
- These Terms of Sale can be revised at any time should it be determined that it is in our best interests to do so.
Products: The information and descriptions presented on this Web site are intended as general information, and are not necessarily complete descriptions of every product, indication for use, or contraindication for use. Store buyers and their shops who would advertise sale of our products, may do so to their own customers only, within the shop’s physical location, as approved by Dope Society and may use only the Trademarks of Dope Society in so doing. Advertising materials must be approved in writing or provided by Dope Society. Resale of Dope Society Products under any other circumstances, ie. through any other channel other than purchase from the store buyer’s shop, is strictly prohibited.
Trademarks: Dope Society and/or other trademarks of Dope Society, other names, words, titles, phrases, logos, designs graphics, icons and trademarks displayed on the Web site may constitute registered or unregistered trademarks of Dope Society. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting you any license or right to use any trademark logo or design of Dope Society.
Use of Photography: You may NOT use Dope Society promotional or advertising materials, whether online or advertising forms, without the written permission of Dope Society.
Disclaimer: The content and materials on this Website are provided “as is” and without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Dope Society expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this Web site including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Dope Society does not warrant or represent that the functions or operations of this Web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Web site, its servers, or any e-mail sent from Dope Society are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability: Dope Society shall not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or damage, nor any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, which arises out of the use of, or inability to use, this Website of the content found on this Website, or unless resulting from the gross negligence or intentional actions of Dope Society, the unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmission or data, even if Dope Society has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Linking: The Website contains links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you, not as an endorsement by Dope Society of the contents of such third-party web sites. Dope Society is not responsible for the content of any third-party web site, nor does it make any representation or warranty of any kind regarding any third-party web site including, without limitation (i) any representation or warranty regarding the legality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, suitability of any content on any third-party web site; (ii) any representation or warranty regarding the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any material, content, software, goods or services located at or made available through such third-party web sites will be corrected or that such third-party web sites will be free from viruses or other harmful components.
Accepted Currency: All product prices on this site and on our shopping cart are listed in CAD Dollars. Accepted credit cards: Visa and Mastercard.